Reading time: 1 minutes
Tools you need if you wanna participate in a multimilion $$$ Google search businesses.
1) A computer
2) Internet connection (Broadband recommended)
3) Antivirus program. I use AVG; their website is www.avg.co.uk.
4) Email (free options available). For example: http://mail.google.com/mail/signup
5) Zip program (free options available). This is a good freeware: www.7-zip.org
6) Productivity software; Here’s a good free option: www.openoffice.org
7) Startup capital. I recommend having at least $200 available.
8] Credit card (highly recommended). If you’re afraid you’ll abuse it, you might want to consider a prepaid visa card.
9) Paypal account (highly recommended). You can get a free account at PayPal.
10) Business checking bank account.
11.)Domain name provider, I recommend the cheapest and most reliable Godaddy
12) Business Entity such as an LLC (Optional). In general, you can probably start as a sole proprietor, and decide later if you want to form an LLC. An LLC may help save you from paying self employment taxes. It also can protect your personal assets. Consult with an attorney or tax accountant.
13.) Hosting service for your internet pages to sit on safe, the biggest with great support is Host gator
14) Telephone (Optional). If you have broadband, you might want to consider free phone service Skype.
15) Backup drive. You can get it for 100$ or less; what’s important is that you use it to backup all the files on your computer on a regular basis. (in case of server failure)
16.) Niche marketing software, I work with Market samurai
17.) Website builder, speacially designed for newbies Xsitepro2
18.) WordPress, free source CMS, you ll install it on Host gator